Thursday, October 16, 2008

Attention: Google Adsense users

I just found this piece of information specifically for Google Adsense users, and I was shocked, and felt lucky too! Because it seems that they have changed their TOS which requires us to add a new 'privacy policy' on our adsense sites.

I knew most of you would be having a tough time on what does a 'privacy policy' means and/or how to create one. Well, no worries!

This site has a ready-made 'privacy policy' template and all you need to do is edit it using your site URL and paste it at your website by creating a new "Privacy Policy" page.

Code:
http://www.jensense.com/2008/03/05/adsense-friendly-privacy-policy-sample-for-adsense-publishers-to-use


To those who knew about this earlier, kindly ignore this post. Why am I posting this? Because I happened to find out this information a few minutes ago and managed to put a "Privacy Policy" page on all my adsense sites before something 'bad' happens due to my carelessness.

To check out the google adsense's TOS, view the link below, hit CTRL+F and type 'cookies'

Code:
https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms

No comments: